Table for Ava.. DONE!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009


I should have tried to decoupage on something else before diving into this project. I've never done it before, always wanted to try it, but was inspired by Kristine. What better time than now? I have the whole summer off. I would have done a few things differently. For starters, I would have used a sponge brush.. and I would have glued the back part entirely before sealing the whole table. I chose three patterned sheets of paper. I cut them in different sized rectangles then rubbed some art all over the table. I then sealed the papers with Mod Podge. It came out more wrinkled than I'd like.. but that's just me being a perfectionist. One thing on my summer to do list checked off!

2 comments: to “ Table for Ava.. DONE!

Post a Comment

Design by Pocket

Template Brought by :

blogger templates