It's already April?

Friday, April 10, 2009




Okay, this is my spring break week. Yes, spring break. Feels like yesterday we were ringing in the new year. I have lots to catch up on. I want to post/blog about the progress of some of my new year's resolutions, silly conversations with Ava, pictures of places we have visited, etc... I am also realizing that I would like to add new goals for myself, I'll get to all that later. For now, I want to share some pictures from our visit to see the cherry blossoms in DC. It's my favorite time of the year. What's best is that the weather last Sunday was perfect. We met up with Tracy and Jason. Enjoy the pix and I'll be back to post more thoughts I have going in the back of my mind....


1 comments: to “ It's already April?

Post a Comment

Design by Pocket

Template Brought by :

blogger templates