Our Family Pictures 2008

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm trying to be good about having Ava's pictures taken yearly. Our photographer, Chip, did my maternity photos, Ava's newborn photos, and Ava's First Year photos at the National Gallery of Art. This year, Chip was busy (with a new edition to his family) and I had to search for someone else to take our pictures. That is when I came across Trevor. I found his ad on Craigslist and was just immediately impressed. At the age of 22, yes.. he's 22, he's traveled to 30 different countries in 5 different continents as a scientist/photographer. He made the whole experience fun and stress-free. After emailing tons of "potential" photographers on Craiglist, I am SOOO happy that we decided to work with Trevor. We will surely be in touch with him for future pictures; plus, Ava seemed to like him a lot. =)

Ava's wild curiosty made for quite an interesting photo session. We decided to go to the Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna, VA. Ava was just intrigued by any and everything. We let her run around and do her own thing while Trevor snapped away. The most difficult thing was trying to get all three of us in a decent family photograph. We tried our best... but the candid photos actually turned out to be my most favorite. Here are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy!



1 comments: to “ Our Family Pictures 2008

Post a Comment

Design by Pocket

Template Brought by :

blogger templates