Thank goodness for the pacifer

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ava was so excited to find out that we would be having an impromptu playdate/visit from Josie (doesn't she have the most beautiful, big, blue eyes?). They had dinner together, well... they sat together at the table and threw food on the floor and I got a taste of what it's like to have to two toddlers under the age of 2. I had no idea what I was in for. Although I spent most of my time with Josie, Ava didn't seem to mind it one bit. Ava loved the company and once she learned that she could get Josie to CLAP on demand, she couldn't stop laughing =) I have to admit, I enjoyed double the giggles and realized I missed the coos. As the night went on, they both started to get a bit fussy.. but it was nothing that the "mute button", aka the pacifier couldn't solve. The best part of the night:  Ava used the potty for the first time since May.  Yay Ava!  Until next time...

Post a Comment

Design by Pocket

Template Brought by :

blogger templates