Why I'm blogging...

Sunday, November 2, 2008


If you know us well, then you know that we've had our fair share of travel up and down interstate 95, 295, 64 and 264. While traveling used to be a breeze (just pack a few outfits, make-up, and of course my chi), we now have AVA! Now I need everything under the sun "just in case". Let's just say that a simple three hour drive will never ever be a simple three hour drive again (thank god for the dvd player). There just comes a time when we realize that this place (Fairfax County) is just as much HOME as our HOME in Norfolk and Virginia Beach.

We sacrifice/invest time, money and energy to travel home, but we do it so that the bond between Ava and her aunties, uncles, and grandparents remain strong. While we cannot come home for every occassion (and believe me... there are MANY occassions), we want friends and family to "know" Ava. I was fortunate enough to be surrounded by my beloved cousins growing up and I want the same for my daughter. I want to share her "little daily miracles", milestones, and funny stories. She is growing up toooo fast and I want to remember and share every detail.

So, that is why I have decided to blog about our life in Alexandria and about our little angel, Ava Love. I hope you enjoy! We love you all.

2 comments: to “ Why I'm blogging...

Post a Comment

Design by Pocket

Template Brought by :

blogger templates